In the World of the Witch Queen
A downloadable game
This 1-page RPG takes the action out of the Witch Queen's lair and into the wider world. Have you played In the Lair of the Witch Queen and wondered what the rest of the world is like? Well, the short version is that it sucks.
The Witch Queen has sent her army of minions into the world to reclaim it from humanity. The sun doesn't shine anymore, the fog is omnipresent, the forests have died, the lakes have turned to swamps, the rivers have become clogged with silt, and humanity has walled off its remaining cities and villages to survive the never-ending night.
This is also your world. You are a witch hunter, a person tasked with tracking down and killing the minions of the Witch Queen and reclaiming the land, one threat at a time. The people of this world don't have much hope, but they do have you.
Building on the system that drives In the Lair of Witch Queen, this little game opens things up for adventure in the wider world, while making a few small tweaks to the source system. Characters created for one game can be easily ported to the other should you, for instance, want to start a campaign in the wider world and end in the lair of the Witch Queen herself.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Omnibus version uploaded!6 days ago
- Scroll of the Master uploaded!Sep 08, 2020
- Final revision to the core rules has been uploaded!Aug 26, 2020
- The Scroll of Augmentation has been updated!Aug 21, 2020
- The Scroll of Augmentation has been uploaded!Aug 20, 2020
- Another 1-word revision!Aug 20, 2020
- Slight (1-word) revision to the rules - plus a supplement!Aug 16, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.